Square Enix has announced the release date for Left Alive.
The upcoming mecha-shooter action game will launch on March 5th in North America and Europe, for Windows PC and PlayStation 4.
There’s a bunch of various editions for the game’s release, including a Day One Edition, which includes: the bonus “Survival Pack” downloadable content (includes things like Ammo Pack, Light Body Armor, Recovery Pack, Klyuch Weapon, and Grenade Pack).
There’s also a $159.99 Square Enix Online Store-exclusive “Mech Edition” bundle, which comes with:
- The Day One Edition of Left Alive
- Volk action figure – designed by Takayuki Yanase, which features interchangeable accessories, weapons and hands
- Hardback Art Collection – 80-page artbook
- Exclusive Steelbook case – featuring mech designs from creators Yoji Shinkawa and Takayuki Yanase
- Collector’s box
Digital pre-orders are now available via the PlayStation Store and Steam, each of which come with the base game plus a bonus DLC pack (Ammo Pack, Light Body Armor and Recovery Pack), and the following goodies:
- PlayStation Store – PlayStation 4 static theme, Slava Weapon and Material Pack
- Steam – Wallpaper set, soundtrack sampler, and Padub Weapon
Here’s a release date trailer, as well as a new “State of the World” trailer: