It’s big news for witches and wizards as Aldi has launched its first ever Harry Potter range.
Whether you’re a fan of Ron Weasley or Hermione Granger, the supermarket has launched everything from wands to paintings.
There’s a huge list of collectibles that are super cheap which will delight many J.K. Rowling fans.
Available to customers online now, the collection will hit Aldi stores from May 19.
Aldi’s range even includes the ultimate piece of Potter memobrillia and the Elder Wand – which belongs to Professor Albus Dumbledore.
It even has a number of crafty kits, including a Harry Potter Make Your Own House Scarf so you can make your own Gryffindor or Hufflepuff scarf for £3.99.
You can even get the Harry Potter Crochet and Felt Kits for £3.99 where you bring your own Hedwig to life.
Here is a list of the products:
1. Light Painting Wand from the WOW, for £12.99
2. Plush Toy of Dobby the House Elf, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger or Ron Weasley, for £5.99
3. Harry Potter Make Your Own House Scarf, for £3.99
4. Harry Potter Crochet and Felt Kits, for £3.99
5. Duvet sets, available in single for £12.99 or double for £14.99
6. Lunch Bag, for £4.99
7. Drinks Assortment, for £2.99
8. Harry Potter Bag, for £9.99
9. Hogwarts Crest Pencil Case, for £1.99
10. Hogwarts Crest Notebook, for £1.99
Are you a huge Harry Potter fan?
Turns out you can now stay in a holiday home that resembles Hagrid’s Hogwarts Groundskeeper Cottage.
The remarkably accurate cottage is in Saltburn, on the edge of the North York Moors National Park and Potter die–hards can stay there for £195 a night.
It sleeps six with a double bedroom, bunk beds and a lavish leather sofa bed.
CALLING all Harry Potter fans!