Here’s where to get a £60 discount on a Dyson Supersonic before Black Friday.
If you’re looking to save a lot of money before Black Friday, this Supersonic deal is for you.
The iconic Dyson hairdryer is available for £60 off, but you must act quickly.
* We may receive compensation if you click on the links below and purchase the items, but this does not influence our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to ensure you get the best deal.
The Supersonic will be available for £60 less on eBay and Dyson ahead of Black Friday.
Customers can save £60 on a refurbished Supersonic Hairdryer, bringing the price down to £239.99.
Normally, Dyson’s Supersonic model costs £299.99 brand new, so this is a significant discount.
It’s available here, on eBay, and on Dyson’s website.
If you’re concerned about a refurbished model, don’t be; the Refurbished Supersonics come with a one-year Dyson warranty.
“Every machine has been rigorously tested by the same engineers who work on our new machines, with genuine Dyson replacement parts used where necessary,” Dyson says.
As a result, when we say they’re ‘like new,’ we really mean it.”
It also comes in original or new packaging, as well as new or original accessories.
The Dyson Supersonic is one of our favorite beauty tools for Black Friday, and it comes with a slew of smart features.
The Supersonic has three speed settings: High for fast drying and styling, Medium for regular drying, and Low for diffusing, as well as four heat settings: 100°C for fast drying and styling, 80°C for regular drying, 60°C for cooler drying and diffusing, and a constant cold of 28°C.
It also includes a smoothing nozzle, a styling concentrator, and a diffuser for flawless styling.
The Refurbished Supersonic can be found on eBay and on Dyson’s website.
Check out our guide for more Black Friday eBay deals.
*We may receive compensation if you click on the links above and purchase the products, but this does not influence our recommendations.
Remember to comparison shop on Black Friday to ensure you get the best deal.
Check out this massive collection of advent calendars to make the countdown to Christmas Day even more glam.
If you’re looking for a more opulent calendar, Harrods and Diptyque have both released their own versions.
If you’re on a tight budget, however, Amazon’s more cost-effective design is calling your name.
wpcc-script async src=”//www.instagram.com/embed.js”]
- Shark Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £189 (save £160) – buy here
- Simba Mattress, up to 50% off – buy here
- 3 months of Audible for 99p – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off with code “SUN” – buy here
- Charlotte Tilbury kits, 30% off – buy here
- Apple Airpods (2nd Gen), £99 (lowest price ever) – buy here
- iPhone 12 Mini contract with FREE AirPods – buy here
- M100 Fibre Broadband, £25p/m from Virgin – buy here
- Gymshark, up to 70% off – buy here
- Fire TV Stick 4k, £24.99 (save £25) – buy here