We’re being asked to make one final effort to keep each other safe and protect our health services.
Ireland’s COVID-19 vaccination programme is now fully operational. Vaccines are being delivered to GPs around the country as well as special Vaccination Centres strategically located for ease of access.
As we vaccinate, Government will have more options in terms of easing restrictions.
Stay Local for April: Phased Easing of Restrictions
- Full schools reopening
- Two households can meet outside for social/recreational purposes
- You can move within your own county
- Construction of housing and childcare facilities recommences
- Additional high performance sports training will resume, including senior inter-county GAA and Sport Ireland approved high performing athletes
- Golf, tennis, pitches reopen
- Outdoor amenities including zoos and wildlife parks reopen
- Funerals up to 25 mourners
- Outdoor training for all exercise activities for under 18s can recommence
- People who have been fully vaccinated (first and second doses, or single-dose vaccination) may socialise indoors with others who are also fully vaccinated, 14 days after final vaccination.
Infection levels are still dangerously high. Over the next few months we are asked to make one final effort to keep each other safe and protect our health services.
For full details of current Level 5 restrictions and the new relaxations, please go to gov.ie.