FUN-LOVING mum Katie Price has had her face and hair splattered with cake – by her son Junior.
The 42-year-old star had creamy sponge hurled into her face during a food fight at Princess’s birthday.
Daughter Princess celebrated her birthday last week and had a party to see in the special occasion – but it turned raucous when her cake came out.
In the upcoming video from Katie’s YouTube channel, the lively family can be seen mucking about together and having fun as Junior chases each of them round with the cake.
Katie can be seen screaming as she runs off, but the model still gets cake in her face and hair – which she takes in her stride.
The hilarious clip can be seen on Katie’s YouTube show, which features a new instalment tonight.
The Sun Online can reveal that mum Katie threw the birthday girl, 13, a family-only party at her rented Surrey home.
Princess was joined by her four siblings, Harvey, 18, Junior, 15, Jett, six and five-year-old Bunny,
A source said: “She had a huge pink designer branded cake and all of her siblings were there to hand over presents and wish her happy birthday.
One of Katie’s gift to her social media fan daughter was to opened up an Instagram account for her.
The model posted a montage of pictures with her first daughter on her Instagram page and wrote: “Happy Birthday to my absolute world Princess.
”My first baby girl turning a teenager. She literally is me in EVERYWAY. Words are not enough to describe how much I love you!”
While singer Peter, 47, joked: “To my beautiful, kind, considerate, moody, helpful, tantrum throwing, loving, selfless, moody (did I mention that?) teenage daughter. Happy 13th birthday.”
Unfortunately the party was cut short when older brother Harvey fell ill and had to be rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
Harvey, who suffers from Prader-Willi syndrome, needed “urgent medical attention”.
A rep for Katie told The Sun Online: “Harvey has been taken to a local hospital for tests – he wasn’t feeling well yesterday and today has presented symptoms that require urgent medical attention.
“Katie recognised the signs and knew when to call an ambulance. He’s expected to be discharged later today.”
The new teenager enjoyed a designer-themed cake for the celebration with her brothers and sisters.
The mum-of-five recently discovered her I’m A Celebrity backpack was the only thing stolen following a terrifying break-in at her Sussex home, The Sun Online exclusively revealed.
Her £1.3million mucky mansion is currently under renovation but was the target of intruders over the weekend.
The reality star was left shocked by the burglary which left the house completely ransacked and the home flooded.
The star wasn’t home during Sunday’s break-in as she is currently living in a rental property nearby.
Now in light of the break-in, sources close to Katie has revealed the only two things taken were her backpack and water bottle from her first I’m A Celebrity stint in 2004.
The insider added that the former glamour model believes it was a targeted attack by someone who wished to cause “her pain” and hopes police will recover it.
A source told The Sun Online: “Katie realised that the only thing that was taken from the house was her backpack and water bottle from her first I’m A Celebrity appearance – the one where she met Pete.
“It’s one of her most treasured possessions and that’s why it’s so terrifying – whoever broke in must have known what it meant to her, and set out to cause her pain.”
We pay for videos too.