Lawyers for the Royal Family are preparing to sue the BBC over a shocking documentary that will be broadcast tonight.

0

Lawyers for the Royal Family are preparing to sue the BBC over a shocking documentary that will be broadcast tonight.

Lawyers for the Royal Family are preparing to sue the BBC over a shocking documentary that will be broadcast tonight.

The Queen has joined Princes Charles and William in warning the BBC that they may cut off all ties with it.

For the first time, they are planning to file a complaint with regulator Ofcom as a group.

Despite requests, the BBC refused to show the two-part documentary The Princes and the Press to the Royal Family.

The royals’ right to respond is also said to have been denied by the broadcaster, amid reports that the programme will allege that feuding siblings Princes William and Harry instructed courtiers to spread false information about each other in the press.

If the claims aren’t removed, senior palace sources say the Queen, Charles, and William could impose a boycott on the national broadcaster.

Anti-monarchist presenter Amol Rajan, 38, hosts the BBC2 show.

Last night, senior royals, according to the Sun, put lawyers on high alert.

“Nothing is ruled out,” said a senior royal source.

Senior royals were told they could sue Netflix over their portrayal in The Crown, according to The Sun on Sunday last week.

The Queen’s, Charles’, and William’s spokespeople declined to comment.

“The programme is about how royal journalism is done and features a variety of journalists,” the BBC said.

According to television insiders, BBC guidelines mandate that news and current affairs documentaries provide appropriate rights of reply.

[email protected] or 0207 782 4104.

07423 720 250 is our WhatsApp number.

We also pay for videos.

To submit yours, go here.

For the next six weeks, click here to get The Sun newspaper delivered for free.

charset=”utf-8″ wpcc-script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” wpcc-script async src=”https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” wpcc-script async src=”https

wpcc-script async src=”//www.instagram.com/embed.js”]

The Royal Family has lawyers ready to launch action against the BBCCharles, William and the Queen are set to collectively complain to broadcast regulator Ofcom over the two-part documentary called The Princes and The PressWilliam, Charles and the Queen could end all co-operation with the BBC over the documentary

The Royal Family has lawyers ready to launch action against the BBCCharles, William and the Queen are set to collectively complain to broadcast regulator Ofcom over the two-part documentary called The Princes and The PressWilliam, Charles and the Queen could end all co-operation with the BBC over the documentary

Comments are closed.