Instead, his seat will be filled by professional Latin and ballroom dancer, Derek Hough who has previously danced to the top spot with various celebrity partners.
The 76-year-old who currently resides in the UK will not appear on the show due to the ongoing travel restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic.
It’s been confirmed that judge Len Goodman will not be appearing on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars, instead he will be replaced by dancer Derek Hough
It was recently announced that Tiger King legend Caroline Baskin had signed up as a contestant alongside Selling Sunset star Chrishell Stause and Nev Schulman of Catfish.
Former Strictly Come Dancing head judge, Len Goodman has been replaced on the forthcoming season of Dancing With The Stars.
Despite not physically being on the panel, Len has insisted that he would continue to be involved with the show “in some capacity”.
“Coming back feels like coming home, and I couldn’t be more excited to be back in the ballroom.”
Speaking about returning to the show as a judge, Derek said: “This show has been and will always be incredibly special to me.
Bruno who lives in Los Angeles and also serves as a judge on Dancing With The Stars will appear via video link during the Sunday results show before making a glittering return towards the end of the series.
Meanwhile, Len’s ex Strictly co-star Bruno Tonioli has also been forced to pull out of the upcoming season due to travel restrictions.
It is said that he hopes to make it back to London to appear on four episodes, but due to current restrictions changing on a regular basis he may only return for the semi-finals and the live final.
Bruno said: “I absolutely adore being part of Strictly and can’t wait to see what incredible dancing this year has in store!
“Lockdown has resulted in me being in LA for the foreseeable, but I’m excited to be involved as much as I possibly can. There was no cha-cha-chance I’d miss out!”
Bosses at Strictly have since confirmed that there will be no replacement judge.