Turkish Basketball Super League clubs Frutti Extra Bursaspor and Bahcesehir Koleji will compete in the 2020 – 21 EuroCup season, the organization board announced on Monday.
The organization said the quarterfinals of the 2019-2020 season will compete in the next season as the coronavirus forced the last season to be canceled.
The 24 with the Turkish teams will be in the tournament of the 2020-2021 season are as follows:
“AS Monaco, Buducnost VOLI, Cedevita Olimpija, Fraport Skyliners, Germani Brescia Leonessa, Herbalife Gran Canaria, JL Bourg, Joventut Badalona, Lietkabelis, Lokomotiv Kuban, Maccabi Rishon LeZion, Metropolitans 92, MoraBanc Andorra, Nanterre 92, Partizan NIS, Promitheas Patras, ratiopharm Ulm, Telenet Giants, Umana Reyer, Unicaja Malaga, UNICS Kazan and Virtus Segafredo Bologna,” it added.
The EuroCup Board approved the draft 2020-21 & 2021-22 season calendars:
– The 2020-21 Regular Season will be held from September 30 to December 16, 2020
– The Top 16 from December 30, 2020 to February 3, 2021
– The Quarterfinals from March 2 to March 10, 2021
– The Semifinals from March 16 to March 24, 2021
– The Finals from April 6 to April 14, 2021