CRYSTAL PALACE have told Manchester United and Arsenal they can have Wilfried Zaha – for the right price.
The Eagles, who take on Spurs tomorrow in the season finale, will let the winger go this summer.
United and the Gunners told Palace to lower their asking price to £75million in May.
But he could go for an even lower price as the coronavirus takes a grip on the finances of Prem clubs.
The window officially opens on Monday.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer still wants an attacker and appears to have been priced out of the market for Borussia Dortmund’s England youngsters Jadon Sancho.
The Times claim some at Palace would be happy for him to go for up to £40m.
But it is thought that the top brass at Selhurst Park will want much more for their talisman.
Arsenal failed in a move for the 27-year-old Ivory Coast international last summer.
But this hit the rails when they asked for £120m for Gunners fan Zaha.
The African let his anger be known at the time.
He also missed out on a move to Everton before deadline day.
But now Palace boss Roy Hodgson has told him he can definitely leave.
Asked about Zaha’s future yesterday, Hodgson told The Times: “That’s the 64,000 dollar question that one, always.
“Wilf has made it clear ever since I came to the club, really, that he would like to move on and find some pastures new.
“But of course he is a very valuable player and the club realises his value.
“Everything will depend on what sort of offers the club receives for him.
“Or maybe we satisfy his wishes and allow him to go after giving good service to the club for a period of time.
“Quite frankly I have no answer. . . it will be a matter of seeing what transpires.”
Ex-England chief Hodgson says club chairman Steve Parish will make the final decision.
Hodgson, 73 next month, said: “He is a top-quality player and it is a matter for Steve Parish. They will have to take any offers into consideration.
“I’m pretty certain that I will be consulted, but the final decision will be a club one.”
Zaha previously had a two-year spell at Old Trafford before being flogged back to Palace in 2015.
He did not make a single Prem start after his £15m move.
Zaha was eventually bombed out on loan to Palace before making the move back to South London a permanent one.