Philippe Coutinho, Thierry Henry, and Dennis Bergkamp are examples of Premier League stars who were flops in Serie A. SERIE A continues to be a tough league for Premier League stars to succeed in. Sure, in recent years, Romelu Lukaku, Ashley Young, and Chris Smalling have made waves in Italy. Despite being a consistent performer on our shores, many have flopped in Italy. Here are the seven that didn’t make the cut. Henry, Arsenal’s all-time leading scorer, had his best years in North London. But, before dazzling the Premier League with his finesse and skill, the World Cup winner from…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.