Nicole Scherzinger is ‘extremely disappointed’ to learn that the Pussycat Dolls’ tour has been canceled. Nicole Scherzinger, a PUSSYCAT Doll, has expressed her “extreme sadness” over the band’s tour being canceled due to Covid. The 43-year-old I Hate This Part singer revealed that she had invested a “huge amount” of her own money into the much-anticipated reunion shows in order to get them off the ground. Nicole wrote on her Instagram Stories in a text statement with the band’s logo, “Thank you to everyone who had tickets to see PCD – we are so appreciative of your support and loyalty!”…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.