With a 73-point win over the Thunder, the Grizzlies set an NBA record. Memphis defeated Oklahoma 152-79, breaking the previous record of 148-80 set by the Cleveland Cavaliers against the Miami Heat in 1991. ISTANBUL, TURKEY With a 152-79 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday, the Memphis Grizzlies set an NBA record for the largest win margin. The 73-point victory surpassed the Cleveland Cavaliers’ 68-point victory over the Miami Heat in December. 17th of September, 1991 Despite missing star guard Ja Morant, the Grizzlies got off to a strong start, leading 31-16 at the end of the first…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.