As a result of unrest among cryptocurrency miners, Kazakhstan’s internet has been cut. BITCOIN has plummeted after Kazakhstan cut internet access to quell violent anti-government protests, causing crypto miners to lose money. On Thursday, the coveted cryptocurrency fell below (dollar)42,000, down from a high of (dollar)69,000 in early November last year, wiping out investors. Experts believe the drop is linked to Kazakhstan’s decision to cut off its internet supply in order to quell recent violent protests against the government and President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev. After protests over a recent increase in gas prices turned deadly, Russian “peacekeeping” troops poured into Almaty,…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.