ITV has refused to broadcast replays of a FA Cup match in which Chelsea loanee Gallagher was left with a bloodied face after a nasty collision. CONOR GALLAGHER was injured badly in Crystal Palace’s FA Cup third-round match against Millwall, which ITV refused to show. After missing the Eagles’ last two matches, Gallagher returned to the starting XI on Saturday afternoon for their trip to The Den. But, after being caught with a stray elbow in the 11th minute, he needed medical attention. Gallagher was caught on the right side of his face by an accidental left elbow from George…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.