Six of the most sophisticated scams that have defrauded tens of thousands of people, and how to spot them SCAMMING ON THE INTERNET is now more sophisticated than ever, with sophisticated online’schools’ teaching con artists how to defraud unsuspecting victims of billions of dollars. Online fraud cost the UK £2.6 billion last year, according to experts, and the problem has worsened during the pandemic, with more people filing complaints with the Financial Ombudsman Service. And it’s not just the elderly and vulnerable who are at risk. Fraudsters are now taking online classes to learn how to deceive us from all…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.