I’m 36 years old and weigh only 3 stone because I’m dying of a rare condition. A WOMAN is fighting for her life as she battles a rare disease that is starving her to death. Nicolette Baker, 36, weighs only three stone and twenty kilograms (20kg) because she can’t eat or drink without excruciating pain. She’d spent her entire life being misdiagnosed with the mental illness anorexia, until doctors finally figured out what was causing her inability to eat seven years ago. The hopeful 36-year-old is now desperately raising funds for her “last chance” surgery in Germany. “I will die…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.