How to play this addictive Google Maps game that requires you to guess locations based on Street View. DO YOU THINK you can tell the difference between a remote road in Mexico and the Australian Outback by looking at random streets? There’s a new addictive game in town that’s keeping everyone guessing. GeoGuessr generates random locations using Google Maps and asks you to plot them on a map. You earn points based on your proximity to the exact location. Sidemen, GeoWizard, and Vikkstar123, among other Twitch and YouTube streamers with millions of viewers, have been raving about it. The game…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.