Todd Cantwell is being pursued by Leicester, with Norwich demanding a £15 million fee from rival clubs. LEICESTER have joined a long list of clubs interested in signing Norwich’s Todd Cantwell in January. Cantwell’s contract with the Canaries expires in the summer, and the Canaries want around £15 million for him. Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle United, Leeds United, and Roma are all monitoring the situation. However, if no club meets the valuation and agrees to a deal in the current window, Norwich is expected to exercise their option to keep the former England Under-21 international for another year. After failing…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.