Man United transfer news LIVE: Pogba signs new contract, Cristiano Ronaldo could leave this summer, Maguire is injured SunSport can exclusively reveal that Manchester United has offered Paul Pogba a lucrative £500k-per-week contract. If he signs on the dotted line, the Frenchman will become one of the highest-paid players in the Premier League. Meanwhile, West Ham have set a £100 million asking price for Declan Rice, but Manchester United are confident of luring him to the North West. United are also keen to sign Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves this month, as SunSport can exclusively reveal. We also have the most…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.