Cristiano Ronaldo escapes a red card for Manchester United after a rash tackle on Newcastle’s Ryan Fraser in a tense match. CRISTIANO RONALDO collided with Ryan Fraser of Newcastle after a rash tackle earned him only a yellow card. The enraged forward dashed in, ready to slam the ball, but Fraser beat him to it. As a result, Ronaldo went ahead and eliminated Newcastle’s midfielder. United’s No. 7 went into the referee’s book, but he was lucky to escape with nothing more serious. The tackle summed up Ronaldo’s and his teammates’ performance, who were fortunate to escape with their lives.…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.