Which Afcon team has the most Premier League stars as Salah, Bailly, and Zaha prepare for the big kickoff in Cameroon? The African Football Confederation (AFCON) kicks off today, with Africa’s best players vying for continental glory. The tournament is stacked with star power, with a slew of Premier League players making the trip to Cameroon. In fact, 34 Premier League players have been summoned. Sadio Mane, Mo Salah, Riyad Mahrez, and Edouard Mendy are among them. Arsenal has the most players who have been called up for international duty. Thomas Partey, Mohamed Elneny, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Nicolas Pepe, and youngster…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.