I cling-filmed a giant pumpkin to my man so he could understand my pregnancy woes – he learned a valuable lesson in the process. Being pregnant is no laughing matter, and one expectant mother came up with a unique way to help her husband understand the difficulties. @saifandleigh, a TikTok user, demonstrated how she strapped a large pumpkin to her husband’s back and forced him to perform mundane tasks. “Making my husband do simple tasks with a belly like mine,” she wrote. In the amusing video, she can be seen using cling film to wrap the giant pumpkin around his…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.