Jessica Pegula, the world’s wealthiest tennis player, is a £3.6 billion heiress whose father Terry beat Trump to the Buffalo Bills purchase. Jessica Pegula, the heiress to a billionaire’s fortune, doesn’t have to work. But the 27-year-old American star defied all odds at the Australian Open last year, reaching the quarterfinals before losing to Jennifer Brady. She’s already won £1 million in prize money, but that’s a drop in the bucket compared to what she stands to inherit. Because she’s Terry Pegula’s beautiful daughter, who made a £3.6 billion fortune in natural gas development. The self-made businessman owns the Buffalo…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.