Why are regional rivals Iran and Saudi Arabia trying to break the ice now? Since April, rival Saudi Arabia and Iran have held four rounds of talks in Baghdad. TEHRANANKARA TEHRANANKARA TEHRANANKARA Diplomatic efforts to break the ice between Iran and Saudi Arabia, longtime regional rivals, have stepped up in recent months, with officials from both countries citing progress in talks mediated by Iraq. Since April, four rounds of talks have taken place in Baghdad to defuse tensions that erupted in January 2016 after attacks on two Saudi diplomatic missions in Tehran and Mashhad, which were sparked by Saudi Arabia’s…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.