Madison LeCroy Reveals Why Her Fiancé Brett Randle Won’t Appear on Season 8, and Why the Cast Isn’t Invited to Her Wedding on ‘Southern Charm’ Madison LeCroy has revealed that viewers will not see her romance with fiancé Brett Randle on Season 8 of Southern Charm because she wants to protect their relationship. Months after her public breakup with Austen Kroll in seasons 6 and 7, LeCroy got engaged to Randle. Trying to navigate her relationship with Kroll on reality television most likely taught LeCroy some hard lessons. As a result, she claims that Randle will be invisible to viewers.…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.