I’m a self-help author, so here’s why you should forgive yourself if you’re having trouble sticking to your New Year’s Resolutions. CHANGE is difficult, and the added pressure of keeping a New Year’s resolution isn’t helping matters. If you’re having trouble sticking to your “New year, new you” resolution, here are some suggestions for staying on track – and why you shouldn’t be too hard on yourself if you falter. People put a lot of pressure on themselves, according to Shuter, best-selling self-help author of The Four-Word Answer, and when they don’t live up to their own expectations, they should…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.