Tyra Banks, the host of DWTS, may not return as host next season as executives look for an A-List celebrity to take her place as ratings plummet. Tyra Banks, the host of DANCING WITH THE STARS, may not return for the next season. A source exclusively told The Sun that executives are looking for an A-list celebrity to replace the 47-year-old as the show’s ratings continue to plummet. DWTS will not return to its twice-yearly broadcast next year, due to low ratings from the previous season. Tyra and show executives will meet with ABC bosses in the new year to…
- Lexi Reed has a husband, but who is he?
- Cameroon overcomes Burkina Faso in the AFCON 2022 opener following Andre Onana’s blunder.
- Tierney comes on after a poor start for Arsenal in the FA Cup – Stream, TV channel
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal LIVE: Stream, TV channel, and team news from the FA Cup tie at the City Ground.
- Spurs 3 Morecambe 1: Winks, Lucas, and Kane save Conte’s FA Cup blushes after the League One minnows’ early goal.
- In a damning verdict ahead of the FA Cup match against Forest, Manchester United legend Roy Keane expresses his fears about a’soft’ Arsenal.
- Is there a Walmart or Kroger ground beef recall?
- As a cop, I’ve apprehended hundreds of murderers, but there’s one who keeps me awake at night because I know she’d kill again.