Source: Android Central / Alex Dobie
Alex Dobie joins Andrew Martonik and Daniel Bader for a detailed conversation about the major new features found in Android 11 Beta 1. Alex also reports on the extraordinary picture making capabilities of the Huawei P40 Pro Plus. As he describes in the show, it sets a new bar for secondary sensors in smartphone cameras.
- Subscribe in Pocket Casts: Audio
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Here’s everything new in the Android 11 Beta | Android Central
- Android 11 Beta hands-on impressions: Rough, but worth installing | Android Central
- Android 11 is more exciting than you think! Beta 1 Hands-on – YouTube
- Android 11 Beta on Xiaomi, OnePlus, Vivo, and Realme phones: Everything you need to know | Android Central
- OnePlus 8 Android 11 Beta: Worth it?? 🤔 – YouTube
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus camera review: Zooming into the future | Android Central
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus camera review – YouTube
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus: A Nokia Lumia For 2020 Camera Tour – YouTube
- SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Transmission is the perfect puzzle game for relaxation
This week’s Android game is an oldie, but a goodie. Transmission is a fantastic puzzle game worth your time. Best of all, it’s completely free with no other gotchas.
Are you looking forward to the Galaxy Fold 2 or Galaxy Z Flip 2?
Sooner than you might expect, we should get announcements for the Galaxy Fold 2 and Galaxy Z Flip 2. Are you looking forward to either of these two phones?
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ start receiving their One UI 2.1 update
The Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are now receiving the One UI 2.1 update with the June 2020 Android security patch. It brings new features such as Quick Share, My Filters, and Single Take.
Extend your Pixel 4’s battery life with these battery packs and cases
What do you do when your Pixel’s battery starts to die halfway through your day? Grab a trusty power bank to keep it alive!